Anti-Money Laundering Europe was invited to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Private Sector Consultative Forum in Brussels, Belgium on 25-26 March 2014.
The topics covered:
- General discussion on Cooperation between FATF and private sector
- RBA for the banking Sector
- RBA for the money service business sector
- RBA for legal professionals
- ML/FT risks and regulatory approaches to virtual currency
- Technical implementation issues related to the formatting of the UN sanctions lists
FATF announced that there will be continued engagement with the private sector and AME is in touch with the FATF to leverage this for the members of the platform.
A note on the consultation went out to all AME Members.
For further information please contact the secretariat.